Hitz, Shelley, Heather Hart, and Other Collaborating Authors. Teen Devotionals … for Girls! Volume 2. Body and Soul Publishing, 2012 ISBN-13: 978-0615631622 ISBN-10: 0615631622
In this second book of short devotions, Hart, Hitz and other authors designed opportunities for teenaged girls to draw closer to God and find their true beauty in Christ. Each devotion is designed with a Biblical quotation and a brief commentary relating the scripture to the ups-and-downs, and ins-and-outs of the life of a teenaged girl. There is a question or questions for reflection or discussion, a recommended application step to implement the content of the devotion, and a short prayer honoring and petitioning God for help with the issue at hand.
The 90 devotions could be read from beginning to end or by flipping through choosing at random or by topic. These devotions cover the inner life, relationships, temptations, joys, and anguishes all of today’s teenaged girls experience. This book is designed in such a way that it could be used by an individual or with a friend.
Parents and youth leaders could also use these devotions to help ones’ teens to learn to apply God’s Word to their daily lives. The devotions in this book are already read daily by teens around the world. They are used in Bible study groups and even at events like See You At the Pole.
Heather Hart also collaborated with Shelley Hitz on Teen Devotionals … for Girls! Volumes 1 and 2. Hart is an author, author assistant and a book marketer. She edited several other books, has done ghost writing and other freelance writing. In 2012 she also published the e-book Book Marketing 101: Marketing Your Book on a Shoestring Budget. Other collaborations include: Unshackled and Free: True Stories of Forgiveness with C. J. Hitz and Shelley Hitz (Feb 29, 2012)
Shelley Hitz has been ministering to teens since 1998. Her main passion is to share God’s truth and the freedom she has found in Christ. She is an award-winning and international best-selling author. Her openness and vulnerability as she shares her own story of hope and healing through her books inspire and encourage. In addition to the two volumes of Teen Devotionals, she has published:
* Mirror Mirror...Am I Beautiful? Bible Study Guide for Moms: Looking Deeper to Find Your True Beauty with Michelle Neff and S'ambrosia Curtis (Dec 26, 2009)
* Forgiveness Formula: Finding Lasting Freedom in Christ with C. J. Hitz (Aug 24, 2011),
* A Christian Woman's Guide to Breaking Free from Pornography: It's Not Just a Guy's Problem with S'ambrosia Curtis (Sep 1, 2012),
* Self Publishing Books 101: Helping You Get Published and Noticed! (Mar 29, 2012),
* 21 Days of Gratitude Challenge: Finding Freedom from Self-Pity and a Negative Attitude (A Life of Gratitude) (Jun 11, 2012)
* Live Without Stress: 30 Days of Finding Christ's Peace for Your Soul: How to Overcome Anxiety and Stress Through Christ's Transforming Power (Jul 15, 2012)
* Finding Hope in the Midst of Tragedy (Aug 7, 2012),
* 21 Prayers of Gratitude: Overcoming Negativity Through the Power of Prayer and God's Word (A Life of Gratitude) (Oct 1, 2012)
* Marketing Your Book On Amazon: 21 Things You Can Easily Do For Free To Get More Exposure and Sales (Book Marketing on a Shoestring Budget) (Oct 17, 2012)
* 21 Stories of Gratitude: The Power of Living Life With a Grateful Heart (A Life of Gratitude) (Oct 29, 2012)
* A Life of Gratitude: 21 Days to Overcoming Self-Pity and Negativity (Nov 17, 2012)
* How to Find Free Christian Books Online (Nov 29, 2012)
* Trusting God When Bad Things Happen (Forgiveness Formula: Finding Lasting Freedom in Christ) (Dec 9, 2012)
* Healing For The Broken Hearted: Discover Lasting Freedom in Christ (Dec 12, 2012)